Master

Cleaner
Gallons

bwatkins0132

Gallons
I tried that, and when I run CAT ET, it says the system time has been tampered with and has been reset. Then it says the program is not licensed and gives the option to register or use trainer mode. :(

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
I tried that, and when I run CAT ET, it says the system time has been tampered with and has been reset. Then it says the program is not licensed and gives the option to register or use trainer mode. :(
Dear you please uninstall it and reinstall. Very simple. We are updating newer version and ask for people later.

bwatkins0132

Gallons
I have the time set to 4/18/2015 and have installed/uninstalled/installed and it still gives me the same message - system time has been tampered with.

I have tried both the activator included in this distribution and the one I linked to, neither one allows the software to operate.

Please advise. Desperately need a working version of CAT ET. Year/release version not important.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
I have the time set to 4/18/2015 and have installed/uninstalled/installed and it still gives me the same message - system time has been tampered with.

I have tried both the activator included in this distribution and the one I linked to, neither one allows the software to operate.

Please advise. Desperately need a working version of CAT ET. Year/release version not important.
Dear you so the first time you install finish or not